What is Oola?
Oola is derived from the French expression "Ooh la la." It is when your life is balanced and growing in the key areas of health, finances, career, relationships, and well-being.
Is Oola new?
No, Oola was founded in 1997 by international best-selling authors, work-life balance experts, and holistic health care providers, Dr. Troy Amdahl, and Dr. Dave Braun, the OolaGuys.
Oola provides a simple, easy-to-follow lifestyle framework designed to lead you, step by step, to a life of less stress, more personal growth, and a clearer path toward living your unique purpose. Since the first copy of the blockbuster book, Oola: Find Balanced in an Unbalanced World*, rolled off the presses, the Oola lifestyle has become a global phenomenon with over a million followers actively creating their best lives. *When you make a purchase, I receive an affiliate fee.
What is Oola's purpose?
Oola exists to make the world better by providing a lifestyle frame work that helps individuals create a life of balnce, growth, and purpose.
What is Oola's Mission?
Oola's mission is to change the world with a word (#Oola) by having a positive impact on 1 billion lives over the next 7 years with the Oola Lifestyle Framework.
What is the Oola Lifestyle Framework?
- A proven step-by-step personal development system that helps individuals - like you - create a life of balance, growth, and purpose.
- Convenient digital platform available.
- Customized coaching content personalized to YOU and your needs. One on one and group coaching available.
- Goal-setting made easy, interactive, and fun.
- Delivered at a pace that's easy to understand, simple to apply, and quick to see results.
What is Angie's role in my personal development journey?